Terms & Conditions
- Sydney Rendering Expert shall provide the client a service described in the provided quotation.
- Sydney Rendering Expert may suspend work or cancel the contractual agreement if the Client has money payable to Sydney Rendering Expert being outstanding for more than 7 days this includes work there after.
- The quotation is accepted by the client either in writing or by other means
- Sydney Rendering Expert will be entitled to vary the fee (including additional fees) whenever the services are subject to variations.
- If the Client suspends work or cancels the Contract, the Client will meet all losses, damage costs or expenses, including loss of profits incurred as a result of the suspension or cancellation.
- Sydney Rendering Expert may postpone work according to weather conditions.
- No Refund policy applies if client changes or cancels
Before Sydney Rendering commences work
- All the requirements should be explained.
- It is our commitment and responsibility to provide the clients with professional and high quality work to clients satisfaction once the job is completed as agreed.
Terms of Payment
- (a)The client agrees to pay all money, including interest and additional fees due to variations to Sydney Rendering Expert within 7 days of the date of invoice unless agreed otherwise.
- (b) Before starting the job, a deposit payment is required for the equipment &materials, the maximum of 10% if the value is less the $20.000 & 5% if the value is more the $20.000 and that will be deducted from the first progress payment
- (c) Once starting the job or when materials are delivered a progress payment should be made to Sydney Rendering Expert every seven days.
- (d)This is a payment claim under the building and construction industry security of payments act. 1999. (as amended 2002).
Please make sure you have read all the terms and conditions carefully and understand our policies for further information please don’t hesitate to call Sydney Rendering Expert.